5.5m x 5.4m Double Carport
|Pay Later Options
|How Does It Work?
About this Carport
Shipping and Delivery
Home Delivery to
Easyshed 5.5m x 5.4m x 2.24m/2.09m Double Carport - the ultimate solution for all your outdoor storage needs. Crafted with high-quality materials and designed with practicality in mind, this is the perfect addition to your home. Our engineered carport provides exceptional value with a durable N2 rated design, all at an affordable price. Protect your vehicles with ease - install the Easyshed Carport today!
- N2 engineering rated double carport, proudly Australian-made with high quality in every detail
- Quick and Easy to install for minimal construction time
- Bolted main connections with heavy duty brackets. Engineered for strength and durability, built to withstand even the toughest weather conditions of the harsh Australian climate.
- Durable galvanized large and thick SHS framing with 0.47mm Zincalume roof sheeting
- With Heavy Duty C-Purlin Framing
- Spacious design with open-air concept
- With 90mm PVC round down pipe - Shift the rain effectively!
- Lifetime warranty
- Shed Safe Accredited Engineering
An 'In Ground' installation provides greater stability and longevity for your Carport. This ensures that your carport stands firm and secure, with the strength to weather the test of time!
For those with an existing concrete driveway looking to provide extra care and protection for their vehicles, our 'On Slab' option is designed with you in mind. We offer a convenient slab kit to secure your carport firmly in place. Simply cut your SHS post to the desired length and drill two 40mm holes for the base bracket, providing you with the flexibility you need to match your installation requirements.
Our N2-rated structures are suitable for moderate wind speeds while N3-rated structures are designed to withstand harsh weather conditions with stronger wind loads. Choose the appropriate wind rating based on your location and needs. Our N3-rated structures will be available shortly.
Shift the rain effectively! Our downpipe effectively shifts rainwater away from your carport, preventing water accumulation and potential damage to the structure. It ensures that rainwater is directed away from the area, keeping your carport dry and protected!
*Please note that the displayed heights may vary based on the specific carport installation and ground conditions.
Need help or have questions? Contact us via live chat, email, or phone at 1300 739 097. Our friendly team is here to assist you.
5.5m x 5.4m Double Carport - Zinc
5.5m x 5.4m Double Carport
- Carport Height 2.40m
- Front Column Height 2.24m
- Rear Column Height 2.09m
- Internal Width 5.20m
- External Width 5.40m
- Roof Length 5.50m
- Carport Depth 5.50m
- Assembly Self Assembly
- Fixing In Ground and On Slab
- Wind Rating N2 Rated
- Material High strength 0.47mm thick Easyclad roof sheeting, heavy duty SHS Posts
- Downpipe Included
Easy to Assemble
Our Easy Carport DIY kit will arrive packed and ready to be quickly put together with our easy-to-follow Assembly Instructions. Our kit comes with all the brackets. bolts and screws to put your carport up, easy as.
Let's begin assembling your carport!
First, put up the frame by arranging and aligning the individual posts. Embed the SHS column into a 400mm deep hole and pour in concrete to secure the column. If you've chosen the 'On-Slab' installation option, your carport will come equipped with a slab kit for your convenience.
Next, place the roof sheets on, ensuring they are positioned correctly, and screw them in place with the help of a friend.
Afterwards, secure the flashings by tightly screwing them onto the structure. Step back and admire your finished carport. Great job!
Get you Easyshed Assembled with
- Shipping is FREE to metropolitan areas in Sydney, the Central Coast, Melbourne, Albury, and Canberra. For all other areas, there will be a small shipping cost. For Single Carport, we recommend allowing 5-10 days for delivery to Sydney and Melbourne, and 10-15 days for other areas from the date of purchase. For Double Carport, we recommend allowing 4 weeks from the date of purchase.
- Not home to receive your Carport? No problemo, we also offer pickup at our Albury and Sydney Click & Collect locations. Be sure to bring a vehicle big enough to safely take your Carport away.
- Shipping costs to other destinations will be calculated upon checkout depending on your suburb. If a custom quote is required, please reach out to our Customer Service team for assistance.
Our trust is built over four decades, a testament to our unwavering commitment to quality and reliability. We take pride in our direct manufacturing and sales approach, which ensures unparalleled warranty assurance for our valued customers.
Our lifetime warranty reflects our unwavering confidence in the durability of our sheds. When you choose Easyshed, you're making an investment in decades of unwavering reliability. Should any manufacturing defects arise, rest assured, we have you covered for both repair and replacement.
However, please note that the warranty doesn't extend to cover regular wear and tear, misuse, or damages resulting from accidents. Additionally, the natural aging of our high-tensile steel, which may lead to weathering and fading, is not included in the warranty coverage. For comprehensive warranty terms, please visit our Warranty page.Maintenance Guide
Engineered for strength.
A look into 40 years of Easyshed history. From a small family-owned business, to becoming Australia's trusted and largest shed manufacturer.